Carlson Products Pro Pets products are covered by a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Product warranties may be void if product was modified in any way or used in a manner inconsistent with the intended use.
- Carlson Pro Pets Warranty applies only to products sold under the Carlson Pro Pets brand, which includes residential pet doors, kennel pet doors, guillotines and any accessories. Use of a residential pet door product in a commercial or kennel application may void the warranty.
- Duration of Warranty: Warranty coverage period begins at customer receipt of the product. Where third parties are concerned, such as a distributor, warranty date may begin at time of receipt of product by said third party, with that determination to be made by Carlson Products at the time of any warranty claim being filed.
- The warranty period is set off the original product purchase and does not renew in the event of rework or product replacement. Any reworked or replacement product will be covered for the duration of the original product warranty only.
- Intended Use: intended use is defined as the product being used in a manner that is consistent with normal and reasonable expectations of the application the product was intended for. Determinations of whether or not the product was used in a manner outside of this are the sole discretion of Carlson Products.
- Improper installation of any product will void the warranty.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Carlson Products be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products. Buyer assumes all risks and liability from use of this product.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions: Carlson Products reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which any product is offered.
Alleged Discrepancies of Product Ordered
Any alleged discrepancies for product order must be reported to Carlson Products within 30 days of customer receipt of the product. Discrepancies include but are not limited to shortage claims, wrong product received, and product received damaged.
Returns & Exchanges
Purchases made on carlsonpropets.com are eligible for a refund or exchange within 30 days of the customer’s receipt of the purchase. All returns must be in an unused condition and returned in the original packaging. All exchanges must be for a product or equal or lesser value. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
To initiate a return or exchange please contact our customer service department at 316-722-0265. All items must receive a Return Authorization Number provided by Carlson Pro Pets to be eligible for refund or exchange.
Send returns to Carlson Products LLC, 4601 N. Tyler Rd Maize, KS 67101.